After watching A Single Man the lust developed and well... it took form in some intense internet researching and well, I bring you my next Eye Candy - Matthew Goode.
Birth Name: Matthew William Goode
Date of Birth: April 3, 1978
Birth Place: Exeter, Devon, England, UK
Height: 6' 2" (ummm, nice and tall)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Dark brown
- Has a daughter with his long term girlfriend, Sophie Dymoke in 2009
- Is the youngest of 5 children
- Has only appeared in 11 feature films
- I believe he currently lives in New York City
- His mother is a nurse and his father a geologist
- He smokes
- His favorite band is Coldplay
- His favorite film is The Last Waltz
- Break-out film is Chasing Liberty
- Not really trivia, but he has a fabulously posh British accent
- (about his male and female fans) "That's great isn't it? Hoo-Rah! If the birds don't work out, I can switch to the boys."
- "When it comes to acting, it is very limiting to be English. It was 'Bring on the posh!' All the parts I was being offered involved my accent or someone with money and title."
My Recommended Films & TV
- Match Point - a Woody Allen film
- Brideshead Revisited - even though I think the 1981 version was better, this one is pretty good too, especially since it has Matthew
- Watchmen - I'm not a fan of Matthew with blond hair but the film was, interesting
- A Single Man - a must watch, seriously, this film is great, the book was even better. I have to say the film version of Jim (who Matthews plays) is way better than my imagination Jim while reading the book.
Interviews & Articles
- Bafta Awards 2010: Matthew Goode Interview - Telegraphy, Feb. 23, 2010
- 10 for '10 - GQ, Jan 2010
- Brideshead revitalised - The Guardian, Sept. 21, 2008
- Screen Test | Matthew Goode - New York Times, July, 25, 2008
- Smart Move - GQ, March 2006
- It's all Goode for Matthew - The Sydney Morning Herald, March 1, 2006
- Matthew Good, chasing fame - USA Today, Jan. 1, 2004
- Matthew Goode, The Lookout Interview - UGO
- He's Goode to Go - Newsweek, April 21, 2006
- Screen Test with New York Times - this is 5 minutes of Matthew just rambling, looking fabulous and his baritone posh British accent captivating you
- Matthew Goode and Nicholas Hoult | A Single Man - talking about filming A Single Man
- Matthew Goode on Leap Year - talking about the film Leap Year and his daughter
- On the Bonnie Hunt show - talking about his daughter, working with Woody Allen, and filming Leap Year... and looking very cute
- Mat interview Matthew Goode - talking about being Charles Ryder in Brideshead Revisited
Oh yeah, you can send fan mail (according to MGN) to:
Matthew GoodeIf you want a response, send a SASE (at least 5×7 in size) if you live in the united states or if you live internationally, send 2-3 international reply coupons in with your envelope.
Dalzell and Beresford Ltd.
26 Astwood Mews
London SW7 4DE
Want more? Of course you do (just look at him), I have over 120 photos in my picasa web album.